This week in review covers the affiliate marketing grind, seven deadly dating sins, expert copywriting tips and much more!
- “Are You On The Grind?“ – When did working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week become a badge of honor? It’s time to really ask yourself if you’re productive or just busy.
- “This is Why I Work“ – This is PPV Playbook’s response to the affiliate grind trend. If you’re using work as an escape or to form an identity, this post will give you a serious reality check.
- “The 7 Deadly Sins of Dating Ads“ – If you’re not getting aggressive with your dating ads, you won’t be getting very far. Check with Finch to ensure you’re not committing one of these deadly dating sins.
- “Mad Libs vs Normal Form Case Study!“ – Does a normal landing page leave you with a 7% increase in your conversion rate or does a mad lib style landing page? Click here to find out.
- “9 CTA Copywriting Tips“ – Ready to start writing the ad copy for your next campaign? Before you take the leap, check out these tips that are sure to improve your CTA.
- “Want To Start An Online Business? Follow These Two Tips“ – These tips are obvious, but overlooked. Are you reaching an active audience and looking beyond previous success? You should be.
- “31 Days of Affiliate Campaigns – Day 5 – Cupid Dating Offers“ – Justin Dupre spends day five working on one of the hottest dating offers in the affiliate space right now. Find out what he did and how you can do it too.
Original Post: Week In Review: Mad Libs & Affiliate Grind
© JonathanVolk.com - A Blog about Making Money Online, 2011.