Friday, January 4, 2013

Two of My Latest Presentations at WordCamps

As you guys know that I am fully devoted to my other site WPBeginner. Because of this site, I have been attending numerous WordCamps around the United States. WordCamps are local events for WordPress users, and developers. It is a very friendly conference where you can network with tons of users. You guys should attend if there is one in your area. Check out the Full List of WordCamps.

Well, I attended two WordCamps back to back this past two weekends. I was a speaker at both of these events. Everyone I met was awesome, and I had a great time.

WordCamp Raleigh 2010: How to Utilize Facebook and WordPress to build a more interactive community

WordCamp Fayetteville 2010: I’ve got a blog, Now What Do I DO?

Hope you guys will find these helpful.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Balkhis/~3/GWFg9Fr3_ZI/

Mauricio Novis Botelho Kenneth W. Freeman Michael Pragnell Thomas P. Mac Mahon Frank O\'Halloran

No comments:

Post a Comment