Today we celebrate the 50th session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast!
It was my goal to have a total of 50 podcast sessions by the end of the year, and we did it! Thank you all for your support, encouragement and constructive criticisms – I appreciate each and every one of you and you can be sure there’s going to be another 50+ episodes to listen to in the future.
In this solo session I talk specifically about Brand Loyalty – what that really means, how important is it and how to get it.
Everyone talks about geting traffic, subscribers and customers, but hardly do I ever see any information about getting brand loyalty, which in many cases trumps all the rest. If you have brand loyalty, you’ve got it made because you’ll have fans who will stick with you no matter what and share anything and everything that you do. The stronger the loyalty is to your brand, the more your brand is going to go grow.
There are many things that a blogger or business owner can do to increase brand loyalty, but there’s one method in particular that I wanted to highlight today, and the interesting thing is that it’s a strategy that is adopted from a trend that American companies started in the late 19th century.
In this session, you learn about:
- The huge, ambitious goal I had for session 50 that I decided to scrap.
- Exactly why brand loyalty matters and is something you should consciously work towards in your business.
- How you’re probably building brand loyalty already, and how you’re not.
- The incredibly effective method that companies back in the 19th century used to build relationships and increase brand loyalty.
- Just how simple this idea is and how human nature plays a role in its success.
- Online and offline examples of how this strategy is working today.
- Refrigerators, Bentleys and Toy Story DVDs.
- How two grandmas branded an image in my head about their product forever.
- Plus more!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Simon Sinek’s TED presentation about WHY (YouTube Video)
- Heinz (YouTube Video)
- The Niche Site Duel
- Pat’s Podcasting Tutorial
- Bentley Factory Tour
- In-N-Out’s Secret Menu Survival Guide
- Shark Tank on ABC
- Ice Chips Candy
- Click Here to Leave a Review on iTunes
If you get any value from listening to The Smart Passive Income Podcast, please do me a quick favor and help me celebrate session 50 by voting for the SPI Podcast for the 8th Annual Podcast Awards! There are only two days left to vote, and you can vote once per day!
Go to PodcastAwards.com and find me in the People’s Choice and Business categories (see below – they are right up at the top of the voting page), and make sure you verify your vote after you submit!
Thank you so much for your votes! The award ceremony is in January at New Media Expo (use discount code SPI10 for 10% off!) in Vegas, which I’ll be presenting at. I’ll keep you all posted on the results.
And if you’re going to be in Vegas on Sunday, January 6th I would love to meetup with you! Click here for details about the 2013 Smart Passive Income Buffet Dinner Meetup in Vegas. I hope to see you there!
Cheers, and all the best! Here’s to another 50!
Happy Holidays! If you would like to leave a comment on this post, please click the link below:
SPI 050 : Brand Loyalty and a 19th Century Strategy You Can Use to Get it