Sunday, January 13, 2013

Doing it Fast and Furious Style at the Affiliate Summit

My friend DK just informed me about the coolest thing that he planned for this Affiliate Summit with his friend Ryan from All Phase Hosting. They rented out the entire Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and got a bunch of exotic cars for us to race. Just like the Fast and Furious Style.

Ferrari Italia

He also told me that not only am I invited, but I also get to race. Oh snap. I have been thinking about which car do I want to pick? So many neat choices: Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Aventador, McLaren MP4, Audi R8 v10, Aston Martin Vantage S, Nissan GT-R, Mercedes SLS AMG, and Ferraro F430 F1. You guys help me pick please because I can really use your help here.

As you can imagine, this is a super exclusive event and only a small number of people are invited. All Phase Hosting is going to allow some of my friends to attend. If you’re at Affiliate Summit, and you love the idea of tearing up the Las Vegas Speedway Fast and Furious Style, then go here to apply for an invite.

Like always, Monday night is dk’s Affiliate poker tournament. Bring $50 to the Mirage poker room and play poker! Add ons and buy ins are allowed. I don’t really gamble, but I will be there to watch. The fun begins at 7:00pm at the Mirage poker room. All Phase Hosting is also buying BLT burgers for all attendees. If you are good with them chips, then definitely come hang out.

I look forward to seeing you guys there.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Balkhis/~3/kjJ3o2NY-q8/

Eric E. Schmidt Hugh Grant Robert L. Tillman William E. Greehey Gareth Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment