Thursday, December 27, 2012

Empire Avenue - Measuring Your True Social Influence

Empire Avenue - Measuring Your True Social Influence

Sometimes I am on the cutting edge. Other times I lag behind. With so many various social media outlets, it's difficult to know which are worth spending your time on and which are not.

I'm a little behind the curve on EmpireAvenue.com. While sites like Klout and Kred have attempted to measure what a person's true influence is in the social space, I believe EA (as I will refer to it going forward) has trumped them by creating a social game/simulation that measures real-world social activity in a meaningful way.

I may be a couple years late from being a pioneer in this space, but I'm in now. You might want to consider joining as well. Read on...

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/JoelComm_com/~3/yCvzHVmfeQo/empire-avenue---measuring-your.html

John W. Thompson Graham Mackay Mikael Lilius Mikhail Prokhorov Mark G. Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment