This week in review covers high school millionaires, gaming the mobile system, advanced lead generation techniques and much more!
- “Internet Marketing – The Industry of Millionaire Teenagers and Young Adults“ – Are business suits, degrees and resumes still important in Internet marketing? They still have their place, but they’re being overrun by 17-year-old millionaires and PJ CEOs.
- ”Media Buying – An Insider Step By Step Guide“ – Did you know that there are less than 10 media buyers in the world that deliver 1,000+ leads daily? If you’re not already experimenting with media buying, now is the time to start. This post is the perfect first step!
- “30 Campaigns in 30 Days: Final Update“ – Riley Pool has completed the challenge he set for himself a month ago. Did he actually create 30 campaigns in just 30 days? How successful were the campaigns? Find out here.
- “Ready To Turn Your Business Into A Multi-Million Dollar Cash Machine – Advanced Lead Gen Technique“ – Have you been looking for a simple, yet powerful way to generate more leads? Follow this guide, which goes above and beyond the basic introductory lessons, for success!
- ”Stop Trying to Game the System“ – Trying to game the mobile system just doesn’t make sense. Staying on the legit route means real support, special features and invoice billing. Mobile companies want your business, so don’t game it away.
- ”Why Internet Marketing Is Like Picking Up Chicks“ – Do you have serious game or are you rushing the CTA? Here’s why Mr. Green thinks Internet marketing and picking up chicks are one in the same. More importantly, here’s how that analogy can help you out.
- “Shouldn’t We Just Build Websites In Chinese?“ – Is it easier to rank a website by building it in a foreign language? This question seems like the topic for debate lately. Does language affect SEO and, if so, by how much? Find out what Finch has to say about all of this.
Original Post: Week In Review: PJ CEOs & Media Buying
© JonathanVolk.com - A Blog about Making Money Online, 2011.